Monday, September 30, 2013

piCture pOlish - Whimsy review


This week I have the stunning Whimsy by piCture pOlish to review for you. I've loved all the polishes I've reviewed so far but this may be my favourite. It is a gorgeous bright aqua blue, packed full of golden shimmer. It practically glows on the nail and I can't stop looking at it. I am wearing three thin coats and it applied like a dream with quick drying time. I had to do an accent finger so I use striping tape to tape off sections and used complementary blues and a gold. I love the final look almost as much as I love this polish. I can see I will be wearing it a lot and I love that it's unique in my collection.




piCture pOlish have provided this polish to me for review, to grab some for yourself go to piCture pOlish On-line Store.

To explore the wonderful world of piCture pOlish follow these links

Facebook     Twitter     Pinterest     Instagram  Shipping Network



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...