Friday, September 6, 2013

China Glaze Sun of a Peach Chevron



Today I have a neon to show you, it is so gorgeous and vibrant but was a shocker to apply. China Glaze Sun of a Peach is a stunner, the neon is superb and so bright! It was a streaky mess to apply and took many coats, but it was worth it though as the colour is great. I added an accent finger of white and Sun of a Peach with a zigzag pattern using pre cut decals that I use as guides to make the perfect chevron. A how to do it is included here. Sun of a Peach is a stunning fun polish which really makes you see that summer isn't that far away :)

Yay for Friday! Tx




3 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...