Sunday, September 15, 2013

Femme Fatale Cosmetics - Ruby Hare



I'm a little bit excited to tell you that Femme Fatale Cosmetics now has a range of holos!!! You know I love a holo and this beauty Ruby Hare was stunning from the beginning of the application. It has a super holo finish and sparkles in the lowest of light. The colour is a berry pink/burgundy and while I own quite a few holos this shade is unique to my collection. The application was silky smooth and one coat was opaque but I did two just in case. This polish was still pretty when out of the light, some holos just look blah when in the shade but Ruby Hare is still very pretty in the shade. I really want to get my hands on some more Femme Fatale Cosmetics holos as I am just so impressed with the formula, sparkliness and colours.


This gorgeous Femme Fatale Cosmetics Ruby Hare polish can be purchased  through their website Femme Fatale Cosmetics. Ruby Hare is priced at RRP $12.50. You can find out more about the amazing Femme Fatale Cosmetics and see more of their range by following them on Facebook and visiting their website

NEWS FLASH - Femme Fatale Cosmetics now ships internationally!

Enjoy the rest of these photos and I hope you have a relaxing Sunday, Tx.






This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)

1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...