Tuesday, September 17, 2013

EmilydeMolly Bellissima


Today I have a sneak peek for you of a soon to be released polish from EmilydeMolly. This glitter topper is beyond words, it is just so beautiful and so stunning. It has a perfect match of holo round and hex large glitter, small round holo dots, small matte lavender glitter and medium matte lavender glitter.I'm so in love with this polish, there is something so soft and feminine about it. I used it over two coats of Zoya Dove, it looks great over grey but also has the potential to be worn over many colours and be just fabulous. After leaving the bottle upside down for awhile I had no problems with glitter and there was no fishing. I did move some of the large dots into place but for the super pay off this really wasn't a problem.

Keep your eye out for this one it is a must have!

Happy Tuesday, Tx




1 comment:

  1. This is stunning!! Oh my would it ever be amazing for New Years!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...