Sunday, May 25, 2014

NOTD - Zoya Normani and Catrice Minter Wonderland polka dot skittle


Hey everyone! I have a dot skittle on my nails today in brown and mint green. I just love these colours together and think they are perfect together for the autumn weather we've been having. One day I need to do a post with all the nail terms, for today this is a skittle as every nail is different to the other. Usually skittles will be different colours but as long as every nail is different it's officially called a skittle :). The brown is Zoya's Normani and the mint green is Catrice Minter Wonderland. This was my first time using a Catrice polish and I was impressed with the great formula. There's something about this look that makes me want a hot chocolate and curl up in front of the heater :).

Enjoy your Sunday, Tx



2 comments:

  1. Your nails are perfect! You did such a great job that the nail art (dots/stripes) make them look like one of those decals you buy, only way better! Love your polish selection. Thank you for the beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Brown and mint green go really well together :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...