Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Cirque - Erda


I'll start by saying be warned there is a lot of pictures. I love green, think I may have mentioned it a LOT before. This green bombshell warms my heart! It is so beautiful, has so much depth and glows on my nails. It has a metallic finish and a very slight duochrome effect. It goes from an emerald green to teal in the right light. I am wearing two coats of Erda over a black base colour. As with all Cirque polishes I've used it has a fantastic formula and applied easily.

I hope you didn't miss our sneak peek look at the first 3 items we have for auction

 Happy Tuesday, Tx






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...