Tuesday, September 24, 2013

piCture pOlish - Frosting review




It's my birthday week so it was easy to decide which piCture pOlish shade I would review this week. Frosting created with Cosmetic Cupcake was the perfect choice. With a pale pink creme background this polish is packed with small violet, fuchsia and silver glitter hex glitters and the gorgeous silver heart glitters really finish it off. The formula is quite thick and this made application a little tricky but it also stopped any need for fishing for glitters as they all came out easily on the brush. I did choose to place the hearts as I like a smooth look to finished nails. I ended up using a base pale pink colour and then dabbed Frosting on to achieve the look I wanted. For my accent finger I used Essie Go Ginza and some nail polish decal hearts in Frosting, OPI Funky Dunkey and Zoya Reagan. I created them using the method ohmygoshpolish has shown through tutorials. 

All in all I think it makes the perfect birthday look and who doesn't think of cupcakes when you see this polish?






piCture pOlish have provided this polish to me for review, to grab some for yourself go to piCture pOlish On-line Store.

To explore the wonderful world of piCture pOlish follow these links

Facebook     Twitter     Pinterest     Instagram  Shipping Network

1 comment:

  1. We're mani twins today! :) I used 3 coats of it and 3 coats of Gelous to even everything out and I love the way the glitter looks like a jelly sandwich, but I might try your way of applying. It looks gorgeous on you and I love the accent nail!
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...