Monday, September 23, 2013

AN Monday - Inspired by a Blogger


Today's theme is a mani inspired by another blogger. I chose this on http://pshiiit.com/2013/04/03/nail-art-fleuri-avec-bourjois-et-essie/ by Pshiiit. I adore everything she does and would love the have just half the skill she does.

For my base I used butter London Blagger - a gorgeous royal blue creme that applied like a dream. The flowers are five dots with white and the ring finger and middle of the flowers are Essie Beyond Cozy. I love little dot flowers and this is a great look for spring time.

Hope you had a great weekend and that you all saw yesterday's post. Follow one of the links and join in!!




1 comment:

  1. This is another stunner! Love the blue base shade - just the right level of intensity...does not over power the white/yellow in the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...