Thursday, September 12, 2013

Spring Zigzag



I thought it would be fun to do a bright mani with black zigzags. I do like the final look but it was fiddly and the black kept running, so I had to re-do them. For my index I used Essie - Haute as Hello, middle finger is Essie - Bikini so Teeny, ring is Essie - First Timer and pinkie is Essie - Playdate. All are gorgeous fun spring colours that really pop on the nail. The formula was great on all but Haute as Hello, it was streaky and a pain to deal with. I do love zigzags/chevrons but I'm thinking the best way to do black is with the decals or Zoya Storm seems to work with less bleeding.

We've had a couple of gorgeous spring days which I just adore and I'm very ready for winter to be over. Have a fabulous Thursday, Tx




1 comment:

  1. OMG, I love this look. I love the Chevron pattern and just bought 2 scarves with it on them. I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...