Monday, May 13, 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - movie theme - Minions



I had to do Minions at some stage as I just love them so along with some wonderful ladies we're creating a small Minion army this week, :). Please excuse the one photo my computer is being a complete pain and when I try to open another photo to edit it just closes it. Actually it closes most things I open so fingers crossed I get this done! 


Right it's closed a couple of things and opened one random, so I'm hitting publish before it gives up on me completely! Have a fabulous week x




Caylah
Tash
Tracy
Kate


3 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...