Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wave of Polish - Pregnancy and Infant Loss skittle


Today I'm excited to be wearing my first Pregnancy and Infant Loss mani. I've been overwhelmed at the resonse both to the Wave of Polish and the auctions. If you haven't yet please join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/waveofpolish/ and visit the auctions for all the details http://waveofpolish.blogspot.com.au/.

In this look I've used the amazing Alanna Renee It's a Boy blue shimmer, It's a Girl pink shimmer and Sugar & Spice & All Things Nice pink glitter. I used striping tape to create the stripes. A dotting tool to do the flowers and the dots. Now you know I'm not a pink girl so this month will be challenging but I do like how this turned out. Please follow the links below to see more Pregnancy and Infant Loss manis.





newblogpink







1 comment:

  1. Lovely statement you have done here...and such a great cause.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...