Thursday, September 5, 2013

Lilypad Lacquer - Vanellope




This stunner is from Lilypad Lacquer and is a limited edition polish, part of the What's in-die box subscription which you can learn about here. Last month's theme was Wreck it Ralph and this gorgeous light mint green holo is Vanellope. I've told you before but I can't say it enough Lilypad Lacquer's creator Nicole is the master of holo polishes and this one is no exception. It has a gorgeous subtle shift to pink that I unfortunately couldn't pick up in photos. The photo above and the last one below are in full sunlight showing just how gorgeous and strong the holo is. I adore a fabulous holo, who wouldn't love rainbows on their fingertips?

Hope your week is going well, Tx


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Vanellope was my favourite character from Wreck it Ralph! I love me my holos. :3

    xo Jiawun
    Beauty Nerd By Night

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was my favourite too! Such a cutie <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...