Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Aussie Nails Monday Spring


I'm a day behind but I still wanted to do a spring mani. I followed a tutorial by Nailed it that you can find here. This month my blog turns one and I've decided to do a few then and now manis. This look I used in October 2012, a couple of months after I started my nail addiction and it's interesting to see the difference. This time I used Essie Bobbin for Baubles as a background and China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Essie The More the Merrier and OPI No Room for the Blues for the flowers. I really like it and think it's a fun spring look. I also popped a matte top coat on and I just love it matte as well.

Hope this week is going well for you, Tx










Caylah
Tash
Tracy
Kate


6 comments:

  1. I love these...and right about now where I live I want that glass of sparking wine in your header...by the way had not told you before I love your entire blog graphic...the background of looks like Zoya bottles lined up and swirled is just super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love the design too! A friend took the photos at a girls weekend. Zoya and bubbly a girl's perfect combination.

      Delete
  2. These are really pretty! Simple but super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love the possibilities that a design like this gives. I've always meant to do a pastel one, it's on my one day list :)

      Delete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...