Saturday, September 14, 2013

EmilydeMolly Steeling Diamonds


Steeling Diamonds is another creme glitter stunner by EilydeMolly. In a gorgeous blue base that EmilydeMolly calls a steel blue it is packed with grey matte hexes and squares, white matte diamonds, small hexes and large hexes and for a wonderful pop of colour there is bright blue holo small and large hexes. I am wearing two coats over a blue base and application was easy. I tip bottles of glitter polish upside down for as long as possible before using them as I find the larger pieces of glitter come out easily this way.

For the accent finger I used a white base and taped off sections with striping tape to form the diamond shapes. The silver polish is Zoya Trixie.

I love the end result :)
 I have a busy weekend of swatching ahead of me, with some real beauties I can't wait to share with you. Hopefully the sun will keep shining. Enjoy your weekend :), Tx.



1 comment:

  1. This is just lovely...this Emily deMolly shade is so soft and your design is fits right into that softness which is surprising as the angles could have been very hard line. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...