Saturday, September 28, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me



Happy birthday to me :). I love a good cupcake mani but decided I wanted a more elegant mani for my birthday. As Bellissima by EmilydeMolly is my favourite polish at the moment it had to be featured. I then used a England Merlin on my pinkie and OPI Rumple's Wiggin on my pointer and middle nails. I used a light coat of Northern Lights hologram top coat over Rumple's Wiggin, it didn't photograph well but adds a nice little sparkle. I even used my szarkowski crystal as decoration, must be a special day to break them out :) 

I'm off to enjoy my day, hope yours is fabulous too, Tx





1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...