Saturday, September 28, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me



Happy birthday to me :). I love a good cupcake mani but decided I wanted a more elegant mani for my birthday. As Bellissima by EmilydeMolly is my favourite polish at the moment it had to be featured. I then used a England Merlin on my pinkie and OPI Rumple's Wiggin on my pointer and middle nails. I used a light coat of Northern Lights hologram top coat over Rumple's Wiggin, it didn't photograph well but adds a nice little sparkle. I even used my szarkowski crystal as decoration, must be a special day to break them out :) 

I'm off to enjoy my day, hope yours is fabulous too, Tx





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...