Wednesday, September 11, 2013

OPI In the Cable Car-pool Lane



Unfortunately I didn't take any great photos of this look, I've been busy today so had to leave taking photos until night time. Hence the photos were taken in my lightbox with artifical lighting. OPI In the Cable Car-pool Lane is simply stunning.It's a gorgeous deep berry red with a fantastic formula that applies like a creme but looks like a jelly. I used three coats and really didn't need to use top coat as the polish itself is just so glossy. It is from the Fall collection and is probably more a fall colour but I just love it. OPI seems to bring the deep reds out often, but this one is unique due to it's high gloss jelly like finish. I used my pinkie as an accent in a different colour, there is just something I like about making the pinkie different. I stamped with a Pueen plate and Konad black then had to add little black studs to complete the look. I love the look and already know that In the Car-pool Lane will be a polish I use regularly.

We've hit hump day already, I hope you've been having a great week, Tx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...