Thursday, September 26, 2013

Rainbow Honey - i miss you


I miss you is a gorgeous glitter topper that is packed full of gorgeous iridescent glitters including butterflies and hearts. The pastel glitter is so pretty and the pop of matte candy pink square glitter is magical. I am wearing one coat over Rainbow Honey Tessie and they are a match made in heaven.  The polish applied well, I did place where I wanted the larger glitters to achieve a smooth look. It was really difficult to photograph and looks even better in real life.

This gorgeous Rainbow Honey i miss you polish can be purchased  through thewebsite Femme Fatale Cosmetics. i miss you is priced at RRP $11.85. You can find out more about the amazing Femme Fatale Cosmetics and see more of their range by following them on Facebook and visiting their website

Don't forget to keep your eye on Wave of Polish blog to see the amazing polishes we have up for auction.

Enjoy your Thursday, Tx




This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...