Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hibiscus mani


This look was based on a design by http://lusterlacquer.blogspot.com.au/. I wanted to try to paint Hibiscus, they are far from perfect but I'm pleased how they turned out. I use Zoya Dove on my Index and pinkie nails and piCture pOlish Peaches n'cream for the zigzag/chevron and Hibiscus petals. The darker orange is butter London Trout Pout. I free handed the flowers and used decals as guides for painting the chevron.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend, Tx



2 comments:

  1. This is another big winner in my book! Love the shades, patterns - it just works great!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...