Sunday, September 1, 2013

EmilydeMolly Bo Peep


I love EmilydeMolly! There are very few polishes from EmilydeMolly that don't end up in my collection. I just adore Hayley's (the creator of EmildeMolly) flair for combining colours and glitters. This gorgeous creme green glitter has pops of pastel matte lemon circle glitter, gorgeous candy pink hexes and small purple glitter. This polish and it's colour combinations just work. It's such a fun polish and reminds me of sweets, candy and all things yummy. I used Essie Where's My Chauffeur as a base colour and two thin coats of Bo Peep topped off with HK girl top coat.

Happy Father's Day to all and especially my favourite men in my life. You've all made me who I am today. 



2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - I'm such a sucker for this sort of color combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't the colours just fab? I love this polish.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...