Monday, July 29, 2013

AN Monday - Leopard theme


This is only my second attempt at Leopard spots and I think I may have done better the first time :). I'm not a huge animal print fan but this is a great nail art that is supposedly easy and adds a great pop to your nails. Since I was already doing an animal print I thought I'd go with pink as well. I'm so not a pink girl but this particular shade by Zoya named Reagan even I don't find too bad. Enjoy looking at the Leopard nails by following the links below.

Have a happy Monday, Tx.



Caylah
Tash
Tracy
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...