Thursday, May 15, 2014

NOTD - Zebra Skittlette


I thought I'd start sharing with you my NOTD (nail of the day) or in other words what I'm wearing on my nails today. I chose OPI Bogota Blackberry for my index and pinkie, I love deep reds, this one is just those few shades below bright red and just so perfect for this time of year. I have OPI Honey Ryder on my middle finger, as I love a gold accent nail and to add contrast I put a Zebra print on my ring finger. The Zebra print was done with a decal from Nail Vinyls. I added some gold studs and I love how it all came together. I think it's going to be one of those days that I kept looking at my nails :)

Have a fabulous Thursday! Tx




1 comment:

  1. These nails of yours look really nice - lovely colours. Bogota Blackberry is soooo pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...