Friday, May 16, 2014

Cate Ruby - Prissie Lou and British Blue daisies


I love jewel colours! I received these polishes for Mother's day and just had to do a look with them together. I guess I've followed the age old phrase, blue and green should never be seen without a colour in-between and while I love this look it's not a rule I agree with. I love blue and green together :). I used a white base on my pinkie and middle finger, then taped the stripes and used a coat of Prissie Lou to make the stripes. The daisies were made with my dotting tool.

Happy Friday, a huge yay for the weekend it seems to have been a long week Tx.



1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...