Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hibiscus Nail Design with Essie Navigate Her and Essie Play Date


Good morning, I came across these two colours in my drawers and knew I wanted to do a design with them together. I started out with plans to do a tape mani but once the white was dry I decided to try a hibiscus again. I did do one over a year ago and wasn't sure if it would work ok so this time there is no tutorial but I will do a pictorial tutorial soon. I used Essie Play Date for the bright lilac and Essie Navigate Her for the green. I free handed the hibiscus and used the usual decals for the chevron. I love the colours together, it may be autumn here but it's still fun to wear bright colours.

Have a fabulous day, Tx.




2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...