Thursday, May 22, 2014

Muppets Most Wanted by OPI - Kermit Me To Speak and Let's Do Anything We Want! swatches and review


OPI announces the launch of eight new limited edition nail lacquers inspired by Disney’s Muppets Most Wanted. With an all-star cast including Kermit the Frog, Constantine, Ricky Gervais,
Miss Piggy, Ty Burrell, Tina Fey and the whole Muppet gang, this family comedy is directed by James Bobin and written by Bobin and Nicholas Stoller.


Today I have two of these polishes to share with you, I adored the Muppets when I was growing up so I was super excited to swatch these for you. I have to say that both look so much nicer on the nail than they did in the bottle! I love it when that happens :)


Firstly is Kermit Me To Speak, Kermit was always my favourite <3. This polish is a super pretty duochrome that shifts from a dusty pink to a gold green and in certain lights a taupey brown appears. I couldn't stop moving my fingers around to watch the colours and while I'm not a pink lover this just works. Application was easy and I am wearing two coats.


Here you can see the pink and the change at the cuticle to green/gold


Showing all green/gold


another peek at the shift


a glimpse of the taupey brown




The second polish I have to share is Let's Do Anything We Want! This is a dusty pink and white matte glitter, there is small pink and white glitter and matte white squares. The glitter payoff is great and application was easy. I am wearing one coat over OPI Sparrow Me the Drama and in the last photo over OPI Don't Bossa Nova me Around.






Muppets Most Wanted by OPI is Available now in selected MYER, David Jones stores and selected salons nationally.
RRP $19.95 – All shades
RRP $24.95 – Mini Pack
RRP $24.95 – Full size duo pack

These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...