Saturday, May 17, 2014

Lily Anna Stamping Plate 09 review


I was so lucky to be asked to review this gorgeous stamping plate. I love all the designs and the plate is so easy to use, I am able to pick up clear images every time. I couldn't just do one design to show you so I've done three :). Enjoy!!

OPI Russian Navy base, stamped with Essie No Place Like Chrome



China Glaze For Audrey base and stamped with China Glaze Adore.



Chanel Taboo on my index and pinkie, Bella Belle Golden Helm on my middle finger and a white base stamped with Essie Good as Gold.




I really love the designs on this plate, it's fantastic mix. I also love that they are a great size and will fit most nails. You can pick up this plate and many other stamping plates and accessories at the Messy Mansion website and keep up with the latest news on their Facebook page.

This product was sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

2 comments:

  1. These stampings are really nice and I like the manicures too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great review and manis using this plate. All your designs/manis look so nice. Your stampings are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...