Friday, December 13, 2013

Holiday Colours - Crumpet's Nail Tarts Christmas Challenge


All the christmas colours! I do love the striping tape triangles so had to use them again for this one. This time I just couldn't get it right and don't know exactly what I was doing wrong. Of course I actually remembered to take photos but there is no use in using them as it took a lot of adjustment on the nail to ensure every shape was a triangle. I'll just write it down as too tired and try and do a tutorial for you again at another time. The gorgeous base colour red is a England's Perceval, I just love the colour and really need to find it in a creme finish. The glitter is butter London's Chancer. The gold is Zoya Ziv and the green Zoya Holly, the us actually maroon triangles that aren't showing up very well that are OPI The One That Got Away.

Yay it's Friday here - I'm so looking forward to the weekend!! Tx










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...