Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas tree dotticure


I am so in love with China Glaze Emerald Sparkle, to me it's the perfect green and I love wearing it. I wanted to wear it as the base colour for all nails, and accompanying it with gold was the perfect choice. The little Christmas tree was made with Arcane Lacquer's Twinkling Tinsel Christmas polish. The dots are in China Glaze Passion and I really like the final look.

I'm relieved to finally be done with all Christmas shopping!! I just have my perishables that I've already ordered and will be delivered Christmas Eve morning. It's a great feeling! Hope you are all close to being one too, stay safe, Txx








1 comment:

  1. Wow this came out beautiful, and I'm not just saying that because green is my favorite color! I think you did a great job, and that gold pairs PERFECTLY with the green. Thanks for sharing it in the link party :) Looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...