Thursday, December 19, 2013

Aussie Nails 2013 Holiday Nail Art Challenge - Holiday food


I'm slowly catching up in all the challenges, I may miss a couple but it is a crazy time of year to be attempting so many. I really enjoyed doing this Holiday food mani. My index is a chocolate candy cane, yes they do make chocolate flavour!! Second is a ginger bread man stamped with Essie Penny Talk and plate HD08, the base colour is Elf Innocence. The ring and my plum pudding is a base of the wonderful Cirque French Roast and my pinkie is my favourite holiday treat I make every year which is Rocky Road. Now I don't like cherries so I substitute them for Wild Raspberry lollies and YUM it's to die for. I tried to make the light brown a little peanut shaped and the white is the marshmallows and the red the raspberries all on a gorgeous base of Nubar Milk Chocolate Creme. 

Stay safe during this busy time, Tx














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...