Thursday, December 12, 2013

Aussie Nails Holiday challenge - Winter Wonder land - Femme Fatale Cosmetics Snowy Bramble


This mani isn't soley a winter wonderland but I like using non traditional colour and I have been wanting to wear Femme Fatale Cosmetics Snowy Bramble. My index and pinkie are butter London Scallywag, the base colour on my middle finger is Zoya Breezi and the rest is of course Femme Fatale Cosmetics Snowy Bramble. I love this polish and am very happy how well it worked in making a Christmas tree.

Busy times here, hope everyone is avoiding the rush and stress of Christmas, Tx.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...