Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Aussie Nails 2013 Nail Art Challenge - Decorating the Tree


For the trimming the tree challenge I had to have baubles. For some reason baubles are my all time favourite Christmas decoration. I mean they're just balls but I love them. This was a half win half fail loo. I used acrylic paint for the tree garland and it kind of worked but didn't come out exactly as I am imagined it would. The base colour is the gorgeous Zoya Hunter and the red and white baubles are from acrylic paint. I recommend trying acrylic paints, they're in expensive and if you make a mistake it's easily fixed. They can require work as some are streaky or at least my set it, but I do love being able to just wipe the mistake off and start again.

AHHH It's two weeks until Christmas where did that time go? Tx







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...