Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas stripes


Another easy Christmas mani for you to do. Apply your base colour, I used Zoya Holly, top coat and allow the dry. Cut some lines out of scotch tape, painters tape or washi tape. Put the tape on the back of your hand once as this makes it less tacky and there is less chance of damaging your base colour. Place the tape and paint above and below in contrasting colours, with a thin coat. Carefully pull off the tape, top coat and your done! I've used a England Perceval for red and Zoya Ziv for the gold. I haven't decided on my Christmas Eve nails yet, so you may get one more post from me today :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...