Saturday, December 14, 2013

12 days of Christmas Challenge - Santa's Workshop



I have had the weirdest thing just happen, I can 100% promise I did nothing to make these snow photos, they just appeared where I save photos to upload! Either I've completely lost my mind or there is some Christmas magic happening, and I can swear I haven't had a holiday tipple. I just don't know how on earth it happened, I can't even tell you how you would do it!!

Ok so onto my Santa's workshop mani. My elf outfit on my index is a England Perceval again with trimmings in butter London Swinger. Santa has the same red, the base for the reindeer is butter London Squatter - I'm so in love with this green! The reindeer is from a design on Simply Rin's and I used Elf Innocence for his head and Elf Smoky brown for his antlers. The little bear is on a base of Zoya Seraphina.

I hope you enjoy my little workshop mani and the mystery snow!!, Tx








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...