Sunday, December 15, 2013

Aussie Nails Holiday Nail Art Challenge - Festive Lights


Today's look is Festive lights and I had to add some neon in. They are technically perfect but they look great in real life, that neon gives the look the right amount of pop. I stamped the light string using Messy Mansion's plate MM01 and kondad black. The red base colour is butter London Pillar Box Red. The neons are a selection of China Glaze and Orly Glowstick. I am a little behind in the challenges but don't want to stop doing them and figure better late than never :).









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...