Friday, June 20, 2014

Fashion dots nail design


Good morning everyone. I don't know if you're like me but sometimes I see something and think wow that will make a great nail design. I guess it's the addict in me that can relate inanimate objects to nail art. I was watching a tv special and the scarf on the lady below just screamed out to be used in nail art so I've done a little recreation. I do adore polka dots and love this look, now I'd love to find the scarf somewhere too. I used Zoya Raven as my base, you will notice I use it a lot for black and that's because it doesn't smear easily and doesn't stain at all. Some darker polishes will stain cuticles if you have a muck up so I like the fact I don't have that worry with Raven. The majority of the dots are OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, it's perfect for this look as it's greyish white. The grey dots are Zoya Dove and the pops of bright green are butter London squatter. Now I'm going to try and hunt down that scarf ;)

Have an amazing Friday, Tx.




2 comments:

  1. It looks great Theresa, good luck on the scarf hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty design! I love it and you really need the scarf to go with the nails now :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...