Wednesday, June 4, 2014

NOTD Zoya Monica and Zoya Kendal


Hi everyone! The nail design I am wearing today is a purple skittlette. I love Zoya Monica it's such a gorgeous deep purple creme. I decided to combine it with Zoya Kendal a grey soft lilac colour creme. Sometimes it's hard to pick a polish to accentuate the main colour you want to wear, my hubby would say it's because I have too much choice but we all know that's just not possible :). I used Zoya Trixie for the line down the half and half design. Zoyas really are my favourite mainstream brand, the cremes usually have the perfect formula and I love the colour pigmentation and how thin you can get the coats.

Have a wonderful day, Tx



2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...