Wednesday, June 18, 2014

butter London Jaded Jack and Giddy Kipper nail art


Hi everyone! I was missing for a day as the new little puppy got sick, thankfully it was a 24 hr bug and he seems good again. So today I wanted to try these colours together. I love both the blue Giddy Kipper and Jaded Jack as individual polishes and now I love them together. It's nice to add a pop colour now winter is upon us. I used Giddy Kipper on my index, Sea Siren Reflections on my middle finger, Kester Black French White as my white base colour and Jaded Jack on my pinkie. I made the stripes using tape and painted in the stripes with a nail art brush. The dots are done with a dotting tool. :)

Enjoy your Wednesday Tx



2 comments:

  1. I love your mani! Your colors are fabulous together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing. I love the colours.

    Glad to hear the wee guy is okay :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...