Sunday, June 1, 2014

Butter London Bluecoat and Inky Six



 Good morning everyone! I have a nasty cold  :(, so please look at the photos and ignore my lack of  words today. Two gorgeous butter Londons, Bluecoat perfect plain deep blue shimmer and Inky six a gorgeous deeper blue glitter. I attempted triangle half moons but they don't show well, sorry I just couldn't be bothered redoing them lol. I'm very pleased and lucky it's only a garden variety cold but man the first day always makes you feel miserable doesn't it? 

Have a wonderful Sunday guys! Tx



2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that glittery goodness! Love it. And I think you are being too hard on yourself - the two polishes are distinct and easily distinguished from each other on the nail!

    Hope you get well soon. I am always amazed at you nail bloggers who continue to provide your followers and fans with pretties even when illness has you in its' grip! Be sure to get plenty of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon - keep warm.

    Stunning blues, I love them :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...