Thursday, June 12, 2014

For Judy

Hey everyone, I'm back with some time to spare to write properly to you. Last Tuesday night/ early hours of Wednesday morning our much loved sister and sister-in-law passed away suddenly. We will miss her dearly and the suddenness of it has been a huge shock. It's been a super tough week and to be honest I haven't had the emotional energy to post here. I did keep doing my nails most days because it's great therapy as it keeps your mind busy, especially in those wee hours of the morning when sleep evades you. So below are some designs I've done in the last week, her favourite colour was purple so I stuck to purple nails for the week. We will be ok, grief takes time and we will forever miss her. Please tell your loved ones how much you love them as we never know what tomorrow might bring.

Tx

I <3 NP multichrome Birefringence 

Pretty Serious - Hot Summer Nights

OPI Funkey Dunkey and Bella Belle Anchors Aweigh


Emily de Molly LE1

5 comments:

  1. What a shock to you and your family, and what a void you all must feel. So glad you have the therapy of nail polish to help get through this time. Your homage purple manis are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about this :-( My nails and my cats got me through my loss :-(

    Lovely manicures :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ananka, I have the best blog readers!! :D

      Delete
  3. I meant to comment the other day- thinking of you and your family. Big hugs to you all <3
    Emx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...