Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hollish Nails - Emerald micro glitter


How gorgeous is this green? I'm so in love with this colour <3. Hollish Nails does awesome solid colour micro glitters and I'm so pleased more colours have been added to the collection. They are a really versatile polish and can be worn with or without top coat, so they are a textured polish and a glitter all in one. The colours are so richly pigmented and gorgeous, I can't wait to add more to my collection :). Of course I had to add a little nail art. My middle finger is Zoya Raven with white, Zoya Trixie and the Emerald micro glitter as dots. This is one polish I'm going to have trouble removing as I could wear it every day.

Yay for the weekend, I hope you all enjoy yours, Tx




2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...