Thursday, June 19, 2014

Black and red lace nail design


Good morning/evening wherever you may be :). Puppy is all better and my other dog is becoming more friendly with him which is just fabulous. I adore both my dogs and life with dogs is just beautiful. Right onto nails I'm back with more lace as I am just in love with how lace looks on my nails. I used Messy Mansion plate 42 again with Konad black as a stamping polish. The black on my index and pinkie is Zoya Rave, the off white on my middle finger is OPI My Vampire is Buff and the red on my ring finger is butter London Pillar Box Red. I need to practice lining up my stamping as the lace on my ring isn't exactly centre, it's so hard though so if anyone has some tips please leave them in the comments. I still love the overall look and black and red always looks great.

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday, Tx.


2 comments:

  1. The BL polish is just stunning! What a red. And I love this design, lace looks good :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...