Friday, June 27, 2014

NOTD OPI Ski Teal We Drop and Solitaire Skittlette


Here's what I'm wearing today. I've only just bought OPI Ski Teal We Drop and I just love it. It's the perfect deep dark teal and has a gorgeous creme finish. I paired it in this look with OPI Solitaire a white based liquid sand with silver shimmer. I stamped with moyou Pro Plate 10 and China Glaze Awaken. I love this look, and the polishes, I'm not sure I'll want to take it off :). It's perfect for a winters day.

Yay for Friday! Tx




4 comments:

  1. I still want Solitare! It's so gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Pretty nail art designs , love the colour combination and they look great. Impressive as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Pretty nail art designs , love the colour combination and they look great. Impressive as always! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...