Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Emily de Molly Un-named striping tape design


Hi Everyone, sorry it's been quiet around here, I plan to do a post tomorrow to explain everything. For today I have one from my archives, it's a yet to be released and named Emily de Molly with a gold striping tape design. I was going to save it until Emily de Molly was close to re-opening after maternity leave but I wanted to share something with you as it's been so quiet.

Take care and remember we never know what tomorrow will bring, Tx



2 comments:

  1. The polish looks lovely and I hope everything is okay! xx

    xxDani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered where you had been.

    This is such a pretty polish, I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...