Thursday, June 26, 2014

Winter squares nail design


Hi!! Today I have a sort of inspired design this time it's the puppy dog's blanket. He's asleep and I forgot to grab a photo of the blanket earlier :(. I didn't copy the design but loved the colours together. I used Zoya Carey as the dark grey, Zoya Dove light grey, Cate Ruby Sky for blue and Kester Black French White for white obviously :). I painted the base colours on and waited for them to dry, I then used tape to section the nail and filled in the squares with a nail art brush. Tape can be a pain to work with but the rest of the design is very easy once the tape plays nicely :)

I can see the weekend from here :) Tx


5 comments:

  1. Nice design! Picture of the puppy and the blanket please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love this - the pattern AND the subtlety of the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Cute Nail art designs , love the colour combination and they look great. Impressive as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Cute Nail art designs , love the colour combination and they look great. Impressive as always! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...