Saturday, June 28, 2014

Celestial Cosmetics Electric You collection sneak peek nail art with tutorial


Hey everyone, today I wanted to show you a sneak peek of a gorgeous new collection from Celestial Cosmetics and Color4nails. They are all so vibrant and gorgeous but I'll tell you all about that tomorrow in a full review. Now to show you how I did this design I have a couple of photos below.

Firstly it's important to get your base colour on, top coated and dry before you take the next step.


Next you place the striping tape diagonally from the top right corner. Make sure to press it down firmly to stop any bleeding of the polish colours.


Next you fill in the gaps with a nail art brush. Then it's just a matter of carefully pulling off the tape, I usually wouldn't do all my nails at once as the polish dries and can cause some to come off with the tape. As you can see by the photo it doesn't really matter if you go onto the skin as it's just a matter of cleaning up with acetone and a clean-up brush. Of course it's better if you don't do it at all but it was the middle of the night when I did this so I wasn't my neatest.

I love these bright holos and can't wait to share them tomorrow! Tx




3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! It looks like sweets I used to eat years ago ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous new colours, a must have for my Aussie Indies collection. Excellent tutorial too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Such a pretty result that even a begginer like me can do :). Thanks for sharing nail art tutorial !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...