Saturday, April 5, 2014

OPI - Where did Suzi's Mango floral design


I just love this new OPI colour! Where did Suzi's Mango is a stunning vibrant peach and I love it for just as a little something different. For my ring finger I used OPI My Vampire is Buff and attempted some flowers with my new nail art brush. I highly recommend buying a decent nail art brush, the difference between my new pro color one and the cheap ones I was using previously is amazing. It didn't suddenly make me a wonderful artist but it was easier to use. The flowers aren't perfect but I love the overall look. The glitter is Essie Beyond Cozy.

Yay for weekends - have sun and stay safe, Tx.




2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I really need to gets me some good quality fine brushes too. Your flowers look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought to pair those polishes together, especially with the glitter in the flower like that, but these are GORGEOUS! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...