Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Born Pretty Cameo Circle 3D Nail Art Metal Decoration







Today I have a product from Born Pretty store to show you. They are the gold circles surrounding the clear diamantes. They have pretty scalloped edges and add a pretty element to an otherwise plain diamanté. To use you apply your top coat and carefully place them before the top coat dries. They should then be stuck enough to wear or alternatively you can use glue. Nail colour is Pirate's Blood by Sea Siren Cosmetics.

You can purchase these from here and browse the Born Pretty Store to see all the other nail art products they have to offer. You can use my code TQX31 to receive 10% off your purchase.






This product was sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...