Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easter Water Colour Nail Art with OPI Sheer Tints


I love this look and it was so easy to create thanks to OPI Sheer tints. I simply did a base colour of white and swiped randomly with OPI Be Magentale with Me (pink), OPI I’m Never Amberrassed (yellow), OPI I Can Teal You Like Me (teal) and OPI Don’t Violet Me Down (purple). I made sure to over lap some strokes to add to the colours, as say yellow over blue creates a green look. I then stamped the Easter print by Bunny Nails using the decal method (you can google it) as I can't stamp straight. I finished with a pastel stud from eBay. I love the softness of the colours and it was super easy to do. The sheer tints are thicker than I thought they would be, I expected a thin top coat type formula but they are more jelly like than that. I think they are a must have for any collection as the possibilities are endless for how you could use them.

Have a great day Tx



3 comments:

  1. Man I really ned to get my hands on these polishes - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute. Which stamping plate did you use to make the decals?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...