Thursday, April 3, 2014

Celestial Cosmetics - Corina, Monocerus, Pictor and Aurora


I have the last of Celestial Cosmetics new polishes for you today and they are all gorgeous. Don't forget to visit Celestial Cosmetic's facebook page to keep up with the birthday surprises and browse and purchase at the Celestial Cosmetics website. The current surprise is free postage on orders over $30.

This blue beauty is named Corina and it is every bit as gorgeous as it looks in the photos. It has a metallic finish and a slight duochrome that shifts from blue to teal. The formula is perfect and I could have gotten away with one coat but applied two to be safe. Dry time was great and it is just gorgeous.







This gorgeous blueberry creme is called Monocerus. The pigment is great in this polish and the colour builds up beautifully. I am wearing just 2 thin coats. It also self levels really well, I thought I had ruined the polish on one finger but it levelled out perfectly. The colour is rich and there is nothing not to like about this pretty blueberry creme.






This bright creme called Pictor is in a lovely pink and yes I just said pink and lovely in the same sentence. I really like this colour as while it's bright it has red undertones that doesn't make it an in your face pink. It reminds me of Celestial Cosmetics Men of Mayhem holo as it's that pretty pink/red colour. Application was easy, I am wearing 3 thin coats and have a little visible nail line. Dry time was great and this polish levelled itself just as well as Monocerus did.





This is my absolute favourite from this lot, Aurora a stunning duochrome foil it has a great shift from black to emerald green as you can see in the photo above. Aurora is heavenly and something just that little bit different from what we always see. It's just as pretty in shade as it is in the sun and the green sparkles are stunning. Application was easy and I am wearing two thin coats. Dry time was quick and the colour built up easily. Aurora is a really stunning polish that you will never regret purchasing.





These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

1 comment:

  1. While they are all pretty, that Aurora - wow!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...