Sunday, April 27, 2014

Arcane Lacquer - Dreary Days




Dreary  Days is a gorgeous polish from Arcane Lacquer. In a grey crelly base this polish has subtle small hex glitters in lavender and black with iridescent purple hexes and holo. It  is the perfect work friendly polish as the glitter is soft and subtle but still adds a pop of colour. Application was super easy and I wearing 3 thin coats with one coat of top coat. I just love the colours used and this is one of my favourite polishes as it's suitable for any occasion.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend, Tx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...