Thursday, April 24, 2014

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Gentlemen's Scuffle


Today I have a gorgeous new holo from Femme Fatale Cosmetics to share with you. Unfortunately we haven't had sun so I can't show you the full holo power. Gentlemen's Scuffle is a gorgeous teal with a lighter green shimmer. I love holos with shimmer as they look just as good out of the sun as they do in it. The colour of this polish is really beautiful. I am wearing two coats with one coat of top coat. Application was super easy and I know I'm going to get a lot of wear from this polish.

I added a zig zag pattern using a England Encore Margot as the base colour.

Have a great day, Tx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...